Please see our Accessibility Statement below
We hope that you’re enjoying using the features of this website and are not experiencing any problems. However, if you do have difficulty viewing the site, there are some things you can do to make it easier.
We have provided a text-resizing tool that allow the text on this site to be enlarged. Use the three ‘A’ links on top of the ‘Search’ box to mark the changes.
You can change the settings of your browser to better suit your needs and use specially provided keyboard shortcuts in case you find it hard to use a mouse. This web site uses the UK Government access key system;
- Alt + S – Skip navigation
- Alt + 1 – Home page
- Alt + 2 – News
- Alt + 3 – Site map
- Alt + 8 – Policies / Terms and conditions
- Alt + 9 – Feedback form
- Alt + 0 – Access keys information
Note: please keep in mind that there can be variations on how to enter the access keys depending on the browser you are using.
- Firefox uses the combination Alt + Shift + Number
- Internet Explorer press Alt + the relevant Number
- Google Chrome press Alt + the relevant Number
- Apple Mac press Crtl + the relevant Number